Thursday, July 3, 2008
I just posted 2 more slideshows on the bottom of my blog. I cut out Mom's skirt for the wedding. Things are coming along. Today was my Dad's birthday. Mom forgot how old he was and bought a "40" candle instead of a "50" candle, so we added 10 individual candles to the cake. David made dinner he smoked chicken, made homemade bread, and angel food cake. He's getting to be quite the cook.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
I like the slide shows! Shalon's hair is so long. I should try pig tails in Sydney's hair. The candle story made me laugh. I'm sure dad wouldn't have minded if the 40 was left by itself.
Hey! Long time no hear! Your baby is pretty cute. How is life in Wyoming? Is Laura really getting married? I still remember her being really little... oh well, people grow up. Keep in touch!
Post a Comment