Thursday, September 18, 2008
I have been meaning to update my blog for a while. One of these days it will happen with pictures and video. Not too much has been going on. Last weekend Wes smoked a bunch of meat for a branch activity. This weekend we have to work on the house because the siding must be done soon! It's amazing how time flies. I went in for a Dr. appt. yesterday and I finally gained some weight much to my dismay. A whopping 6 lbs. It's funny how with Shalon it was exciting to start "showing" and with this one I want to stay out of maternity clothes for as long as possible! Shalon is almost 15 months. We go in for her check up on Monday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hi Wendy!! Somehow I managed to get to your blog. Glad to find it! Now I can see updates of your cute little Shalon. I'm 20 weeks now. We finally get to find out what we're having on Monday!! I totally know what you mean about not wanting to wear maternity clothes. Isn't that funny? I'm still wearing whatever regular clothes I can. Haven't broken out the maternity clothes yet!
Post a Comment