One of these days I'll get to my blog. I actually started uploading pictures onto my computer but that is as far as it has got. Shalon and I have been sick. She went to the Dr. yesterday and was diagnosed with an ear infection and yeast infection. I have been coughing like crazy and went to the Dr. today. He called in an antibiotic for me.
And now what you have all been waiting for... Drumroll please...
The baby is... a baby! We wanted to find out but it wasn't meant to be. At first the Dr. told us it was a girl he was pretty sure, however the umbilical cord was between the baby's legs. So he looked at everything else which was good and came back to double check. This time it looked like a girl but then every so often we caught a glimpse of what appeared to be male anatomy. So in the end we were left wondering... The Dr. is going to do another ultrasound in about 6 weeks. I would post some pictures of the baby but it wasn't very photogenic either. So maybe another time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Congrats on finding out that your baby is healthy. I hope you guys feel better!
Post a Comment