Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cute kids


This is a typical face Shalon pulls.

All smiles. :)

Cute kids



Shalon's new hairdo



Side profile
I decided to do something to Shalon's hair besides the typical one ponytail on top or pigtails. She did pretty well holding still and I think it turned out cute. Now we'll see if Wes notices when he gets home tonight from Casper.

4 comments:

Meg said...

Wow! You even get a nice zigzag part going on. I can't ever get a part to look that nice on my girls. Shalon's hair turned out cute.

Jensen Family said...

Wow! I am amazed at the hair.
I love Shalon's smiles. Cutler is growing fast!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Cute hair...cute kids! Cutler's gettin big already - so awake in all the pics!
Hey, I need blogger help - how did you get to see how long ago someone posted? I can't figure this one out! HA! Talk to ya soon!

Megann said...

I've never seen a picture of Shalon before - she is a miniature Wes!!! Such cute kids....