Sunday, January 31, 2010

One day...

I keep meaning to post. I couldn't find my camera to upload my pictures. I had it found and was going to FINALLY do it tonight and lo and behold my camera is missing again. I will find it...

Goals for the week: #1 Potty train Shalon (can I just say I'm more than a little apprehensive about this and the only reason she probably isn't potty trained yet is because I haven't wanted to. I am nervous about the accidents especially on new carpet and furniture. I guess we'll shampoo it when this is over. I should have a clean kitchen and bathroom because that's where we'll be all week long. We aren't going anywhere this week. Bring on the tinkerbell underwear)... #2 Upload pictures to my blog.... #3 Keep up the exercising...

Cute and Funny Things Shalon says:
"Daddy you're a boy because boys have beards. Girls are pretty."
"I love my little brudder."
She says " I can't reMEMBER" all the time. Little emphasis on the re big on the member.
The other day was just one of those days. I told Shalon "you're driving me crazy." So she gets in my face and says "you're driving me NUTS." At that point I just had to laugh, and then it was naptime. : )

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Good luck on potty training! Oh how I hate doing that--in my opinion one of the most difficult parts of parenting. Maybe she'll be one of those easy ones. Mine haven't been! I hope you find your camera soon! There's a big #1 birthday on the horizon!!!

meg baker said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog! Your kids are adorable. Hope to hear from you soon.

Meg said...

How did the potty training go?