Thursday, March 25, 2010
Christmas and New Years
Christmas morning. It was so fun with the kids. They were done with one toy. We opened presents from 6 am to 8 am. Took a break for the yummiest breakfast of ham, fried potatoes, english muffin bread and I don't remember what else. Then we opened presents again from about 9:30 to 11 am. We were at Wes's parents house and they only let one person open a present at a time. I didn't like it when we first got married because we just had a free for all growing up but it is kind of a nice tradition.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Is there any way I can special order my kids to look as cute as your kids? Good heavens, they are adorable! haha! So Mrs. Wendy...When are you coming to Utah? :)
Post a Comment