Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cutler's 1st Birthday Party

Cutler turned 1 on February 23rd. We weren't going to be home for his birthday so we celebrated a couple days early before we left on our trip to Oregon. He is such a fun little boy and is in to everything. He loves electronics. He and Shalon get along for the most part but having toys that are the same is a plus so we don't have fights.

February 19th, 2010
Opening presents



Circus cake Grandma Wilkerson made




Burning his finger before we could even get halfway thru the Happy Birthday song.


Yum! I am on a sugar high.


Shalon and Uncle Kurtis


Cutler and Mommy


Time to get cleaned up!
At his 1 year checkup he weighed 19.8 lbs (8th percentile), height 29.5 inches (37th percentile), and head circumference 18.7 inches (77th percentile).

2 comments:

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Wendy! I really like that cake! Super cute! and Cutler's sugar high face is pretty hilarious I have to admit! haha!

Megann said...

He is seriously so cute!! Happy Birthday, Cutler!