Well I have a job interview tomorrow at 12:45 pm. According to my mom it'll be 2-3 days a week with the possibility of taking online classes and becoming a registered dietitian in a year or so. I guess I'll find out everything when I go in tomorrow.
The kids are behaving ok given the circumstances. Shalon is testing the waters and not being very obedient, partly due to being in a new environment, age, and being tired. Cutler is just Cutler. Likes to play. Wants to be outside constantly. Both kids are enjoying Moki (my parents dog) while I'm busy guarding my stuff so he doesn't mark it. I've already kicked him off my couch twice today. grrrr. Uncle Cameron and Alexis came over yesterday. I mowed my parents lawn for the first time in my life. Uncle Cameron gave the kids rides on the gator.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Hey Wendy! I'm glad you made it home ok. I was over at Susan's last night for relief society and heard Sharon on the phone with Shalon. I know they are missing you guys so much. I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you before you left. Good luck with your interview today. I'm guessing that will be tough to focus on but I'm sure you will do great!
I hope everything went well with your interview!
Wendy! Yay for an interview - a dietician huh? That's great! I really want to talk to you soon! Things have been CRAZY here too! Hope all is well and things are going good in Oregon for you!!!!! Miss you and you're amazing! Keep going strong girl!!!!!!! :)
How did the interview go?
We miss you here. The girls keep talking about playing with Shalon and Cutler. They have asked several times to go to Shalon's house.
Post a Comment