Friday, February 11, 2011
One Project Completed
I finished this baby blanket for the RS and turned it in last Sunday. It's a rag quilt. I'm glad it's finished. I also have 2 quilts to turn in to the Humanitarian Center but my camera battery is dead and my charger cord is missing. I'm not sure if I've seen it since Christmas so I don't know if I'll get pictures of them. Anyway it's nice to finish some projects. I have fabric for 2 more baby blankets and 2 more humanitarian quilts. I'd like to get them done and out of my hair so I can finish some other projects without feeling guilty. :) (picture courtesy from my cousin Gina's i-phone...)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










5 comments:
That is really cute. I love the bright colors.
About the c-section scheduling: I was thinking of asking you when you were scheduled for Cutler, since I knew he decided not to wait. When I first discussed with Dr. Gill when to have surgery he suggested around 38 wks, it was Dr. McAdoo who thinks it's too early. But I got it scheduled when I wanted, anyway. :)
Great job! Very nice blanket!
That's beautiful!! Your creativity never ceases to amaze me :)
That is so beautiful! You certainly (still) have an eye for piecing together fabric into the neatest projects!
Cute! I just found an awesome deal for baby wipes through amazon mom - I just posted it on my blog if you want to check it out! hope all is well, miss ya and talk to ya soon!
Post a Comment