Sunday, July 13, 2008

Family Reunion

Well we just returned from our family reunion. It was nice. I was able to visit with a lot of my cousins I hadn't talked to for a while. Shalon was fought over by Laurel and Paige. It was nice not to have to worry about her they played with her all day. She wasn't so excited about swimming but we went every day.

2 comments:

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Hey Wendy girl - I haven't talked to you in a while and wanted to say HI! Also I changed my blog address to ssfriedmann.blogspot.com

Jake and LaNae Yates said...

Hey, how are you doing? It haven't seen you forever. I saw that you are pregnant. That is awesome. I just had my second baby on July 1. I just started blogging a few months ago and I just talked Nancy into it. I think it is a fun way to stay in touch. My blog is jakeandlanae.blogspot.com Take care!