Do you know how hard this is to do when Shalon's not napping?!?
What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Wheatberry bread -the bread store is just down the road from my house
2. Chocolate chips and Chex to make Muddy Buddies for Wes
3. Gas Station Nachos- my craving with this baby
What are the last three songs you downloaded for your ipod?
I don’t have an ipod.
What are your three favorite movies?
1. Dreamer- good family movie
2. Cary Grant movies (Houseboat, Father Goose, Operation Petticoats)
3. North to Alaska - what can I say I like old movies
What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Go to Atlantis Resort, Paradise Island in the Bahamas
2. Go to Mount Rushmore -it's not that far away one of these days we'll make it
3. Visit Jana in Missouri
What are three things you cannot live without?(excluding people)
1. My cell phone- how did I ever live without it?
2. My computer
3. Sewing machine- even though I don't use it as often as I should
What are your three favorite dishes?
1. Steak and potatoes- comfort food
2. Shrimp on the Barbi -Outback Steak house, Wes introduced me :)
3. Grandma Walker's homemade bread
What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. Chuck
2. BYU Channel- like to watch devotionals and talks while I'm working on projects
3. ???
What are the last three places you traveled to that were more than one-hundred miles away?
1. Lovell -I think it's a hundred miles away
2. Oregon
3. Billings, Montana
What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Homemade icecream
2. Angel food cake
3. Chocolate
What would buy if money were not an issue?
1. A car that gets good gas mileage
2. A quilting machine with a table
3. A fun family vacation
Three people I tag:
1. Jana
2. Laura
3. ?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
SO FUN! I'm thrilled you found my blog! I'll definitely start following yours so I can stay updated.
Wendy!! Your pictures are so stinkin' cute! It was really fun to see you at the reunion...a few months ago. hahaha...hopefully it won't be another 2 years before I see you again.
Hey sunshine! I tagged you on our blog just to drive you nuts!
Post a Comment