Jana made Shalon and Sydney matching Halloween costumes. Here are finally some pictures of her on Halloween in Lovell. The picture of her in a box was taken at home during general conference.
I am a busy mother of 2. I enjoy spending time with my family. I like to coupon and see how much I can save. Occasionally I can be found with a good book.
6 comments:
So cute! What a happy little bee!
Cute Cute Cute! I'm glad the costume fit. I love her toothy grin!!!
Ahh...super cute! That is awesome that both girls were little bees! So sweet! How you doing? How is your pregnancy going?? Hopefully well!
That's so cute! Shalon and Sydney are so adorable. I'm so excited to see you guys this weekend.
Very cute! (with or without the costume) You girls are so talented!
So cute - what a happy girl! Hope you're enjoying your Turkey break! :)
Post a Comment