I made sugar cookie dough this morning to put in the freezer. However Shalon was grumpy when she woke up from her nap so we made up a few before putting it in the freezer. We also made hot pink frosting. She thought that was pretty cool especially because she got to lick the beater. Yum, yum!













4 comments:
Cookies look yummy! Pretty soon you'll be able to enjoy those. yeah!! Are you asking someone to bring you a sweet treat to the hospital after baby comes? I am! Good luck on Tuesday!
Cute Haircut! You're getting so close now! I'm excited for you. These little babies are so much fun!
Cute! I really can't wait to see baby pictures of Cutler, and what's his middle name! I hope you're doing well!
Can I just say the title of the post made me think of hairy cookies. Cute hair by the way!
Post a Comment