Monday, March 2, 2009

This Past Week

Shalon has done quite well with Cutler. She received lots of attention from Grandma and Grandpa Durfee and is currently in Lovell with Wes' family. She loves to hold him and hug and kiss him. Cutler has been such a good baby. He never cries and is so sweet.

Saturday we blessed Cutler in our home. My parents were leaving to go home so we did it before they left so they didn't have to make the trip back to Wyoming. Wes' family came over and 2 of his mission companions and their wives came. It was very nice. I made his blessing outfit and my sister Jana made him baby booties.

Wes had to go back out of town to work again. It was really nice having him home last week. So I am home alone with Cutler. It is really quiet. Although I am enjoying the peace and quiet, I am really looking forward to having Shalon come home and would love to have Wes home too. I keep telling myself at least he has a job!

Cutler's first bath. Can you tell how much he enjoyed it? Soon after he peed all over everything.


He fits inside my doll cradle. My parents brought it out for Shalon.

Cutler and Mommy on his blessing day.

Cutler in his blessing outfit wearing the baby booties Jana made and the afghan Grandma Wilkerson made.

Cutler and Daddy. Don't they look comfy?

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

So cute! Enjoy your quiet time. Dang they grow too fast! Soak it in!

Brooke said...

Precious! Good luck with everything including adjusting to two kids when Shalon is home. Being a mom is definitely an adventure isn't it?