Monday, May 11, 2009

Kids, that's what life's all about.

Shalon is so fun to have around. Lately we have been in Lovell staying with Wes' family while he's been working in Cowley. (Thank you!) That way we are able to see him at night and the kids get to have fun with relatives. :) However when we go home on the weekends all Shalon can talk about is Grandpa and Holly. She asks about them constantly. Occassionally she'll say Grammy and Kurtis too.

Susan did her hair this morning. I thought it turned out cute.

I don't usually just let my child cry, but I thought this was cute especially with what he was wearing so I couldn't help myself. It says room service please.

I weighed him this morning and he was 14lbs. I can't believe it. (well that was with diaper and clothes but still...) He'll catch Shalon before I know it. She's only about 23 lbs. He really is a good baby. He's started cooing and laughing. He kicks his legs when he's hungry like what Shalon did. If I put him to bed around 10 pm he'll sleep until about 5:30 am the majority of the time.

Cutler taken May 8th

Taken May 11th






1 comment:

Meg said...

Cutler is so chubby! It was a cute picture.

Love Shalon's hair, too.