Friday, June 5, 2009

Newest Family Pictures

Kudos to Jamie for taking awesome pictures. She took our family pictures and then some of the kids (well mostly Shalon). I thought they were so cute so I made a collage of them. I had almost 100 to choose from.
Taken May 23rd, 2009

5 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Cutler looks like a very relaxed little man sitting on your lap :) Shalon looks like she had fun! You'll have to tell me how to do a collage.

Megann said...

Your kids are TOO CUTE!!!!!

Aubrey said...

You guys have such a cute family! It was so fun to see you the other day. I love your collage too!

LDA said...

They turned out so cute! I'm jealous! Your shirt & necklace look great!

Laura Anderson said...

Your pictures are so cute! I hope to meet Cutler sometime and see Shalon again. They're getting so big!