As I posted earlier about coupons this is what I was up to yesterday and today. The best deals were the ice cream and bbq sauce. Although I got a screaming good deal on the tp too.
Yesterday

I did this in 2 transactions because I knew there was a catalina that would print out after I bought 4 pints of ice cream.
It would have cost $68.81
Saved $50.05
Spent $18.76
Today

BBQ sauce is part of a promo so if you buy 10 you instantly get $5 off. You also get $5 in catalina's to use on anything. I had another couple ice cream coupons plus a catalina that printed out from the ice cream yesterday. I bought this in 2 transactions.
Would have cost $63.04
Saved $49.87
Spent$13.17
Hooray for coupons and Albertson's!
2 comments:
You are so good, I went to Albertsons and bought 2 pkgs of klondike bars (5.99 each), cupon for $1 off, two pkgs (12 bars, $3.99), I have to go some to beat your deal!
OMG! Super amazing couponing! I need to get the Sunday paper! The carnival looked like fun too!
Post a Comment