Thursday, July 16, 2009

Newspaper

I did it. I gave in. I am trying what thousands of other people do.... I subscribed to the Sunday newspaper. I got my first paper last Sunday. Just one coupon made it worth buying the paper. We'll see if the trend continues (I bought a 6 month subscription) but if it does I will definately continue buying the newspaper and become a serious couponer. My very favorite site is a Thrifty Mom. There's a link at the bottom of my blog. I love getting deals. Wes laughs at my coupon addiction but doesn't really make fun of me for it because he likes the fact that I'm saving money.

2 comments:

suzy said...

Wendy, I'm right there with you! How many papers do you get? Me? 5! But it is well worth it. Just wish the stores were a bit closer to home.

Wendy said...

I am currently only getting 2 papers but I am thinking maybe about getting 4? I have heard that you should get as many papers as you have people in your family.