Friday, March 26, 2010

January 2010

Cutler- January 11, 2010

Cutler is getting so independent- January 21, 2010


Shalon helping with the dishes- January 22, 2010

January 24,2010







January 29, 2010. I bought a gingerbread house on clearance after Christmas so we made it into a Valentine's house. Shalon had so much fun. We substituted pink candy for the green that came with it. I used laffy taffy and rolled it into different things.



2 comments:

nat said...

Hi Wendy! Cute pics! Crystal lives in Lehi. It is near Thanksgiving point. Here is her e-mail if you don't have it c8burge@gmail.com. That would be fun to get together!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Cute gingerbread idea for V day! Hey I finally got Midnight Pearls and read it today - very cute! I'm reading another tomorrow I think...can't remember which one, but I like that it's a little different! yay for new books!