Sunday, October 24, 2010
Running Anyone?
I am looking for any crazy person that would like to run a half-marathon. I need a goal but I feel that in order to get myself to stick with something I need someone to commit to it with me so I won't let them down. I want do the Salt Lake City marathon (only I want to do a half). It's April 16th, 2011 so you still have time to train. But if you commit now the fee is cheaper before Nov. 1st.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Good luck!! It won't be me. :)
I only wish I could. My rather round bellie stops me. If all else fails, my brother Nick runs it every year. Great goal though. You won't regret it. I loved it last year.
Mark just finished his first half marathon and is still in it. You should check out his wife's blog!
I would love to go running with you, but I am a ways away. I seriously need someone to beat me into shape! Such a cute family you have. I am poking around on your blog from SuiKim's link. Hopefully you remember me : )
Post a Comment