I like blogging. It makes me feel connected to people and that I can actually have interaction outside of my kids. I enjoy looking at other blogs and knowing what is going on in peoples lives.
I haven't been the best at updating my blog lately so here goes....
Easter we went to Lovell. The next weekend we went to Aunt Charlotte and Uncle Mike's for Stake Conference. The last 2 weeks Wes has been working in Lovell, so we have been staying with his family. When we came home this weekend Shalon has kept asking for Grandpa and Holly.
That is a short synopsis of what's been happening. Hopefully I'll get more in depth later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









1 comment:
Hey there- How are you doing with your adorable daughter and your new little bundle? He is so sweet. Thanks for the comment. I love blogs for the connection as well. Hopefully we'll get to see you soon. Talk to you later.
Post a Comment