Thursday, May 28, 2009

Where to Begin

I need to play catch up from the last couple weeks. I left off on my birthday... We didn't do much I'd kinda been celebrating for over a week before because I got a re blooming pink lilac from Wes' parents. Haven't killed it yet. :) Wes was going to take me to dinner but Shalon was having a bad day and we didn't want to take her to a restaurant so we ordered in and got those new pasta bowls from Dominoes. They were good. We ordered our food online which was kinda cool. It tells you what they are doing as they do it and it shows when your food is done. Wes ordered me some Temptations ovenware off QVC for my birthday. We love QVC...

(I tried to put a picture up of what he got me but I couldn't get it to work.)

These pictures are from that week in Lovell. There was a big windstorm one night and part of a tree fell on David and Susan's house but luckily there was no damage.

Cutler May 13th

Tying Wes' jean blanket. Grandma Walker, Susan, Shalon. May 13th

Shalon and Mommy

Downed tree limbs. May 13th

Wes and Kurtis cut down the limbs and cleaned up the mess.

2 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Cute Cutler! He looks like Shalon to me only much more filled out ;) Good job on the blanket! Way to finish.

Carolyn said...

What are you feeding that kid? He's getting huge (and cute)! It's ok, Isaac is getting huge too! Dangit!